Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Geller Foot Clinic's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Geller Foot Clinic
20555 West 12 Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48076
(248) 809-6255 fax
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 12:00 NN|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 NN (First Saturday of each month)|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Southfield, MI, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
Accepted insurance carriers:
- Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross & Blue Sheild
(Traditional, PPO, Blue Preferred)
- BlueCare Network (BCN).
- Teamsters A&B
- Medicare Plus Blue
- BlueCare Network Advantage
- United Health
- Priority Health
- Care Choices
- Great Lakes Health Plan
- Most all other commercial insurances
Our practice accepts cash, check, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- State-of-art noninvasive arterial testing
- Platelet-rich plasma in the treatment of wounds and chronic injuries
- Diabetic shoes